Reporting To: Board of Directors
Duty station: At the school in Lweza off kigo road, Entebbe Road
The school provides education services to children in primary section.
Main duties include but not limited to:
- Heading the primary section.
- Supervising teachers.
- Organizing school events including end of term activities.
- Representing the school in different functions outside the school.
- Scheming and lesson planning with the teachers.
- Training of teachers.
- Preparing home works, class tests and examinations.
- Benchmarking with other prominent schools.
- Conducting research for the school.
- Involved in recruitment of Teachers
- Any other business as required by management.
Educational level: Degree in education (Minimum)
Other Qualifications: Training in children with learning difficulties is an added advantage.
Preferred skills required:
- Professional Teacher, Leadership skills, Teamwork, patient, capable of working with minimum supervision, organized, punctual, inspiring, cooperative, God fearing (preferably Christian), eloquent, knowledgeable about jolly phonics etc….
Age: Preferably between 30 and 55 years
Working hours / days: 8 hours/ day and 6 days/ week
- Free Education for 1 biological child
- Tea and Lunch offered by the school