Silverfin is a swimming club based at Kabira with a portifolio of over a hundred swimmers
SilverFin academy is an upcoming multicultural swim club that is run by an elite board of Excom swim parents with the help of three other coaches, based at Kabira with a portfolio of over a hundred swimmers and our home pool is located at Kampala International School Uganda (KISU) seeking an efficient, flexible and dynamic Business Development & Communications Officer who will handle our high-volume, swift swimming clienteles.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Recruit and maintain swimmers
- Market the club activities
- Solicit for sponsorship
- Liaise between the club and stakeholders.
Education & Experience:
- Business graduate with a bias in sales and marketing, preferably female with sports background and should be a second/third year or completed bachelor’s degree
- Experience of sales in an insurance company will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrate understanding of communications strategy and planning, industry trends and best practices (excellent communication skills)
- Correspond with Academy partners and maintain relationships with team members
- Effective team player with proactive attitude
- Good aggressive selling techniques
- Understanding of market penetration.
JobConnect Limited is an equal opportunity recruitment & contractual management company and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.