Telecom Engineering Company
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of ALL finance documents daily for completeness adherence to agreed quality standards
- Review ALL funds received on a daily basis to ensure adequate documentation and recording of transactions
- Ensure posting of all revenue in the ERP
- Ensure posting of all Receipts / Deposit slips in the ERP
- Ensure posting of all Sales Invoices
- Ensure posting of all cash Transactions
- Perform Bank Reconciliations
- Perform Cash Reconciliations
- Supervise inventory Reconciliations and stock movements
- Ensure adherence to debt policy
- Prepare VAT Returns and ensure all statutory obligations are up to date.
- Prepare PAYE Returns based on the payroll.
- Prepare NAPSA Returns based on the payroll
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and annual financial statements
- Preparation of weekly management reports
- Prepare financial analysis reports including income statement, expenditure tracking, revenue trends, sales trends, and cash flow trends, debtor trends on a weekly and monthly basis.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Applicants should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Professional certification is a pre-requisite. Applicants must also have a minimum Four years’ experience in a Finance Managerial and Supervisory role. Systems knowledge is a must and applicants must have knowledge of usage of accounting software.