Telecom Engineering Company
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall management of the company business, staff and ensuring set business plan key performance indicators are met.
- Ensure achievement of sales and revenue targets as per the business plan
- Liaison with external stakeholders and maintenance of cordial working relationship and maintenance of business relationships
- Management and motivation of staff to ensure achievement of set targets
- Development of staff key performance indicators and performance measurements in line with company business plan
- Business development and growth of new revenue lines for both the MTN and Nokia distributorship business
- Monitoring of staff code of conduct and ensuring compliance
- Ensure all statutory obligations are achieved
- Supervise company revenue and expenditure budgets and ensure set targets are met
- Supervise audit function and ensure laid down financial procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure all company statutory obligations are met.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Applicants should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration, with a track record in senior sales managerial role. Additionally, applicants must have experience in managing and supervision of cross functional teams. Applicants with General Managerial experience and possessing post graduate experience would have an added advantage. The position is based in Lusaka, Zambia and intending applicants must be willing to relocate