Plumbing and Welding Company
Essential Functions Statement(s).
- Maintains repairs and installs plumbing and related fixtures and components.
- Repairs piping of various size and type.
- Checks safety equipment and replaces components such as washers, gaskets, and filters.
- Inspects, repairs, or replaces pumps, valves and boiler systems within the facility.
- Helps in servicing and maintaining of machineries.
- Log national and borehole water meter, tested samples of production water and purification plant
- Inspects and tests fire sprinkler system and booster pumps; prepares documentation for
- Monitors and adjusts building water supply systems.
- Monitors work done by outside contractors for adherence to Plumbing Code Requirements and
reports back to supervisor.
- Assists in the writing of specifications for repairs and new construction.
- Maintains appropriate service and repair records.
- Researches, purchases and inventories equipment parts, chemicals and supplies.
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service.
- Assists and serves as back up to other Facilities employees like the mechanic.
- Trains and directs the work of all contracted labor on a project.