Work type: Contract
Duty station: Kampala
Reports to: Country Manager
Manage Sales and distribution of all company products effectively and efficiently within the country using available resources so as to achieve profitable volume of sales.
Build a strong route to market network and provision of efficient customer services so as to attain sustainable, profitable sales volume growth and maximize sales opportunities presented in the market for premium products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit existing or potential sales outlets.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Represent the company, acting in accordance with company business standards managing financial activities in an ethical manner.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on competitive activity document all pricing activities.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visit reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Preferred skills required:
Selling, negotiation and persuasion skills
Customer service Orientation skills – Actively looking for ways to help people
Team building – We are looking for an innovative personnel, that can turn our work environment into one that all staff are proud to be part of.
Excellent communication skills – you will have impeccable communication skills both oral and written, ability to interact successfully across cultures
Competent licensed driver –
The applicants of Sales and Distribution Representative should have a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing/Business/Commerce or other relevant disciplines.
Other qualifications; 5 years’ experience in FMCG sales
Remuneration: 1.3 Million Uganda shillings Gross (Maximum)
Fringe benefits: Medical scheme on confirmation