Finance and Administration Officer
In every area of my life, I put all my energy, skills, knowledge and wisdom and I commit myself completely whether in the area of work, school or social life.
Even while doing so, I strive to still maintain a very clear conscience because I do not want to arrive at my destination ‘stained’ with a trail of unethical practices.
I have good interpersonal skills and I relate well with people of almost all kinds.
I am very enthusiastic about life and so, I am a hard worker because I believe this is the time when I should utilize my energy while I still have it to go as far as possible in my career and all other spheres of life.
Certified Public Accountant of Uganda CPA(U) - Level 2 at Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda
Certified Public Accountant of Uganda CPA(U) – Level 2
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Accounting at Makerere University Kampala (MUK)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Accounting Second Class Lower Division
Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE). at Bethany High School – Naalya.
Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE).
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) at Ngora High School
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE)
Finance and Administration Officer at Titan Roasters Limited
• Receiving, verifying and posting invoices and other documents from suppliers. • Process payments to suppliers through EFT, cheques and cash. • Petty cash management. • Monthly bank reconciliation. • Credit control. Using discriminatory analysis for Accounts Receivables and ensuring they do not exceed their credit limit as well as following up on payments in alliance with the sales team. • Filing monthly statutory deductions and returns. That is to say, Value Added Tax, Pay As You Earn, NSSF contributions and Withholding Tax. • Preparation of annual accounts to trial balance and liaising with external auditor in preparation of final accounts. • Maintaining a fixed assets register. • Conducting monthly stock reconciliation with the stores officer. • Maintaining employee records, payroll, processing and payment of salaries. • Posting salaries and all other accounting transactions into the system, filing and maintaining the relevant documents. • Responding to general telephone, email and fax enquiries. • Processing inward and outward mails. • Offering administrative assistance to the Managing Director.
Accountant at Dawson Services Limited
• Verification of financial documents for their authenticities and accuracy. • Processing payments and ensuring that it is supported by necessary source documents. • Inputting receipts and payments records into the Accounting system (Tally). • Petty cash, inventory/Stores management. • Preparation and maintenance of Payroll. • Assist in the preparation of final accounts and liaise with external auditors • Conducting Discriminant’s Analysis as well as Accounts Receivable’s Reconciliations. • Monthly Bank reconciliations in both Tally and manual. • Systemic filling and maintenance of financial and personnel records • Supervision of support staffs such as Accounts Assistants, Station Managers, Pump Attendance, Cleaners etc.
Telesales Executive at Uganda Breweries Limited
• Taking orders from the various customers via telephone and informing the respective sales representative to deliver them at the time when the customers need them. • Working hand in hand with the sales representatives of the different areas to ensure the customers’ needs are met. • Making suggestions to customers concerning their available stock and opportunity levels. • Occasionally visiting the outlets to see how the customers are actually doing. • Ensuring that the sales representative of a particular area attends to the complaints of his /her customers. • Compiling weekly reports and submitting to the supervisor.
Settlement Clerk (Accounts Receivables Accountant) at Century Bottling Company Limited
• Verification of financial documents for their authenticities and accuracy • Inputting records of receipts into the Accounting system (SAP) • Conducting Discriminant’s Analysis as well as Accounts Receivable’s Reconciliations. • Systemic filling and maintenance of Accounts Receivable’s records.
Intern at Uganda Red Cross Society
• Receiving relief items and other items delivered to the branch. • Working together with the accountant in keeping and issuing out petty cash to field staff. • Entering income and expenditure in the cash book. • Registering new members to the Society. • Disseminating various information to schools and other groups in the community. • Conducting a sensitization meeting for youths in Soroti Municipality.
- • Proficiency with Ms Word and Excel
- • Financial Management
- • Filing tax returns and statutory deductions
- • Proficiency with Tally, Systems Application Product (SAP) and Odoo.
- • Proficiency with Microsoft Word,Excel, Outlook, among others.
|English||Very good||Very good|
|Ateso||Very good||Very good|
Dr. Akileng Godfrey
CPA Frederic Kibbedi
+256 772 629446
Mr. Chris Angura
Century Bottling Company