Customer Care Representative
I have two main objectives, self-development and achieving organization objectives. I always look to set a benchmark at my workplace by leveraging my diverse skills, both studied and acquired during my roles. And to take advantage of the experience that comes with the role to learn and develop my career in procurement.
Bachelors in Procurement and Supply Chain Management at Makerere University Business School
Customer Service Representative at Vodafone
Handling customers’ complaints, inquiries, suggestions both on call and social media.
- • Project management: To drive the procurement process by designing, implementing and managing projects to a successful conclusion.
- • Relationship management: To leverage interpersonal skills to establish rapport and develop relationships with all key stakeholders: suppliers, customers & colleagues.
- • Negotiation skills: To persuade, influence and explore positions and alternatives to reach outcomes that will gain acceptance of all parties, including the organisation’s strategic procurement objectives.
- • Analytical skills: To visualise, articulate, and solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts and make decisions that make sense based on all available information.
- • Computer skills: To apply and improve specialised knowledge, skills, and judgment by assessing and translating information technology into responsive and effective procurement solutions.
- • Result oriented: To achieve and surpass targets against set standards of excellence by improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement in the procurement process.
- • Time management: It is key to complete tasks according to schedule i.e. during bidding, negotiating, evaluations, et cetera.
Work Force Manager