I am dynamic, experienced, goal oriented, flexible and reliable individual with team work and leadership potential, values-driven professional to coordinate our finance management activities.
2006 to 2010
Bachelors degree at Makerere University (MUK)
Bachelors Degree in commerce(Accounting option)
2011 to date
ACCOUNTANT at BOUCH (U) LTD
• Financial planning ( pricing, cash flows, monitoring sales and purchase targets • Preparation of payrolls • Company Banking, URA RETURN filing, NSSF, KCCA, registrar of companies & others. • Data entry both computer and manual books of Accounts. • Developing, managing, evaluating reconciling and data analysis. • Monitoring customers’ accounts. • Departmental support to internal customers i.e. guiding and training other officers. • Reconciliations; Bank statements and Cash books • Stores mgmt. and book keeping i.e. Daily to monthly stock taking & reports. • Daily, monthly to financial reports • Preparing company books for Audit work. • Budgeting and cash flow forecasting. • Human resource duties ( in charge of registration & IDs, remuneration, Taxes, etc. • Procurement duties i.e Developing policies and systems, training and advising, reconciling supplier entries and generating necessary reports. • And any other assigned duties
- Accuracy/ analytical skills
- Training kills
- Microsoft office 2003/2010 Office application & Quick books package
- Data entry, management and analysis
- Able to make company reports showing a true and fair view to the External Auditors.
- Team work skills.
- E-Tax skills
- Stock Management skills
- Professionalism ,self-esteem and integrity
- Communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills. i.e different projects & different posts
MR. NIWAMANYA STANISLAUS
DIAMOND TRUST BANK
0702 563760/ 0782 961681