I am a confident and focused individual with a great attention to detail which is vital to this role. My polite and patient disposition means that I work well under pressure as well as in a team. I have a genuine interest in business and finance and am always looking to expand my knowledge and skills within this sector, particularly at a company with a great reputation. with my excellent organizational and communication skills.
CPA level one at Institute of certified public accountants of Uganda
2013 - 2016
Bachelor's degree of science in accounting and finance at Kyambogo university
Second class lower
2011 - 2012
Uganda advanced certificate of education at Lakeside College Luzira
2007 - 2010
Uganda certificate of education at Kennedy secondary school
Youth and children reviewer at Kampala Area federation of communities
• Participated in report writing. • Participated in program planning • Interacted with community children about the organization. • Participated in data acquisition, interpretation, analysation and presentation. • Applied a number of techniques in data collection • Acquired skills of working with all kinds of people.
Administration and accounts assistant trainee at Butabika hospital
• Processing cash payment. • Recording, keeping and classifying accounting data according to the source documents • Manage, coordinate and monitor the accounting procedures critically. • Carrying out pre-auditing activities. • Reconciling the cash book with the bank statement. • Respond to different accounting queries in accordance to Accepted Accounting Principals. • Balancing the cash book and other ledges like petty cash book and advance ledger
- Quick and eager to learn new skill and attain new knowledge and result oriented
- Good negotiation and bargaining skills. Highly flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances and can ably endure stressful work conditions. Ability to exhibit good team leadership and self-motivated plus ability to work with staff at all levels. Eager to share the knowledge I have towards the achievement of organization goals.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently in difficult and changing environment. Good interpersonal, social and cultural skills.
- Flexible and working towards achieving the set goals and objectives. Ability to multitask and meet the deadlines for given tasks.
- Ability to multitask and meet the deadlines for given tasks
Mr Barugahare Davis
Mr. Epuyu Steven
Kampala Area federation of communities