Possesses great skills in record and stock keeping. I have also acquired relevant team management skills as well as recruitment skills. My goal is to utilize the knowledge and experience acquired during my in the past to help an organization achieve it’s short and long term objectives. I also have an enthusiasm to develop my professional career in business administration and international relations as well as meet new challenges while acquiring new apprenticeships.
Bachelors Degree at Kyambogo University
Hons development studies
Site Administrator at Pearl engineering Company Limited
• To verify materials received on site and update and maintain the necessary records; • To manage and control stores and ensure stores regulations are adhered to • To prepare the site pay roll and ensure money sent is disbursed promptly • To effect local purchases , source and negotiate for supplies with the approval of the Site • Keep track of location of all equipment, plant and vehicles using stores records • Track vehicle utilization of fuel, oil and liaise with maintenance on these records. • Supervise the welfare team to ensure timely delivery of quality meals. • Coordinate and prepare for site meetings. • Recruit laborers as per approved schedule and keep proper records on them.
- Ability to motivate the workforce
- Problem Solving skills
- Team working skills
- Microsoft office, computer repair and maintenance skills
- Maintaining quality control measures
- Good communication Skills
- Management skills
Engineer Birantana Davis. K
Pearl Enineering Company Limited