With extensive experience in project planning and management, implementation of development programs and demonstrated track record in working with NGO’s I aspire to be an excellent community development practitioner, working to help people across all cultures through reputable development organizations and corporations.
Quantitative Economics at Makerere University
Project Coordinator at Hope For Children - Mukono
Project implementation, Monitoring & Evaluation, supervising all project staff, Resource mobilisation for the implementation of the project activities.
- Competent in the use of: Microsoft office packages like; Microsoft Word, excel, Power Point, and internet.
- Communicating well orally and in written English
- Confirmed ability to produce high quality reports for policy decision.
- Demonstrated Interpersonal skills and ability to work in team and motivate teams in a multicultural environment.
- Expertise in capacity- building, training and facilitating.
- Drive for results, persuading and influencing, coping with pressure and setbacks
- Working to meet deadlines. E.g. preparing reports to present to the authorities.
Mrs. Monica Kawongolo
Hope For Children -Divine Care Ministries
Monitoring & Evaluation Manager