BPO Executive, Lawyer
Experienced Business Process Outsourcing with a demonstrated history of working in the executive office industry. Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Data Entry, and Business Development. Strong business development professional graduated from Islamic University in Uganda:
LAWYER: Innovative Lawyer, highly effective at developing creative case strategies and writing persuasive briefs. Confident and self-reliant and clouts excellent argumentations, techniques that help boost case winning. Thrives In dynamic environment and quickly adapts to the ever-changing demands of the legal field in Uganda and binding states.
BPO EXECUTIVE: Detail-oriented and organized Data Entry Clerk extensively trained in spreadsheets, transcription, word processing, and desktop publishing. Over 5 years’ experience managing multiple data entry projects at once. Transcription expert focused on delivering high quality results in a timely manner.
Administrative Law at Law Development Center
LLB (Bachelor in Laws) at Islamic University in Uganda
15 months (Currently in School)
LLM (Oil and Gas Laws) at Institute of Petroleum studies Kampala
Master’s Degree ( Still Pending)
Marketing Officer at Modern Power and Cooling Technology Limited
Marketing and customer care establishment
BPO Executive at Techno Brain Group
• Successfully implemented new technologies and process automatons to encourage continuous improvement. • Manage complete data entry and customer support functions for yarn and craft website. • Assist owner in streamlining system to facilitate growth into wholesale business. • Enter customer orders, vendor receipts, and invoices into offline system. • Compile statistical reports on payments, orders, and outstanding invoices. Transcribe phone messages for owner and manage email communications.
Senior Individual Contributor at iSON BPO - Leading BPO Service Provider in Africa
• Drafted and edited content for organizational publications, including employee newsletters and stockholders reports. • Wrote and edited articles, web content, advertising copy, periodicals and publications for internal and external audiences. Represented the organization to customers, the public, government officials and other external sources. • Leveraged technical resources to design and create campaign deliverables, including e-mail invitations, articles and marketing videos.
- Exceptional Negotiator
- Litigation Management
- Court Procedures
- Computer Literate ( MS Office proficient Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access) Drafting Office Documents
- Data entry and customer Service Expertise
- Marketing strategies and planning
Mrs. SUSAN ATUHAIRE
TECHNO BRAIN UGANDA LIMITED
Human Resource Executive
(+256) 752 702439
Mrs. Isabelle K. Kahiigwa
ISON BPO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Assistant General Manager – Human Resources
+ (256) 700444504/ + (256) 777564569
Dr. Eng. Godfrey Kibuuka
Ministry of ICT (Uganda)
Director for Communication and Broadcasting Infrastructure (Uganda)