I am writing to enquire if you have any vacancies in your company. I enclose my CV for your information.
The travel sector has given me varied skills and the ability to work with many different types of people. I believe I could fit easily into your team.
I am a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. I’m flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I also have lots of ideas and enthusiasm. I’m keen to work for a company with a great reputation and high profile .
I have excellent references and would be delighted to discuss any possible vacancy with you at your convenience. In case you do not have any suitable openings at the moment, I would be grateful if you would keep my CV on file for any future possibilities.
tourism and hotel management at Mutesa 1 Royal University-Kampala, Uganda
Mar 2017-sep 2017
International Air Transport Association at Career institute-Uganda
customer service desk at pearlkite tours and travel
• Meet and greet customers • Visa advising • Booking tickets and issue with the partnered airline for clients • Communicate with customers to resolve complaints and ensure satisfaction.
trainee at Ethiopia airlines-Kampala, Uganda
• Addressing the customers within the company • Answering phone calls clients • Helping clients with some issues like dollar exchange
trainee at Aponye Hotel (hibret (u) ltd)-kampala, Uganda
• Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables in dining establishment. • Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems. • Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction.
- • Customer Care
- • Excellent attention to details
- • Good verbal and written communication skills
- • The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- • A polite cheerful attitude, particularly when meeting clients
Pearl Kite Tours & Travel
Mr. Ssali Minah
Customer Care Agent