Born on the 13th May 1992, I am a female Ugandan in good health condition, professionally skilled in Law and Marketing with a high level of flexibility and ability to adapt easily to new environments and cultures. I have a professional working experience of five years in various Non-profit organizations as well as in the private sector. I am self-motivated with high integrity, innovative and result oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills. I have demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization. I respect the values and goals of the organizations in which I work and desire to make a difference.
Bachelor of Commerce Degree at University of Witwatersrand, South Africa
Head of Finance at Bakiga Nation
• Review expenditure and reconcile them with approved budget. • Review requisition for goods and services to ensure availability of funds and that correct objects of expenditure have been charged. • Receive and verify invoices from contractors and process them for timely payment • Prepare statistical tables and financial reports
Client Support Banker at Investec Specialist Bank
• Advised clientele on available products and addressed client queries and issues. • Facilitated internet banking set-up and provided online support. Entered call related information into an electronic database.
Head of Strategic Development at Hillbrow Entrepreneurship Initiative
• Managed partnerships with four organizations by providing report results of their donations and responding to queries. • Drew up budgets and implemented income generating events such as fundraisers. • Researched other funding sources available for this line
Brand Ambassador at Infinitive Marketing Solution
• Promoted and marketed brands at various walk-in stores. • Wrote and presented a detailed report of the feedback from the target market to the various brands.
Operations Assistant at Refugee Ministries Center
• Operated a switchboard and created a paperwork filing system. • Verbally went through a questionnaire with the refugees that we assisted and entered the data and their personal details into the electronic data base. • Managed the NGO’s petty cash book keeping
- • Microsoft Office Suite: • Word • PowerPoint • Excel • Outlook • Skype • Quick Books • Excellent communication and computer skills, including proficiency in word processing, spread sheets and relevant software packages. • Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships in a multi-cultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity. • Identifying and supplying operational requiremen• Financial reporting • Organization and time management • Client service • Ability to work and deliver results in high pressure environment • Problem solving
Mr. Lahmuel Mukundenta
Head of PR
Mrs. Iris Tank
Investec Specialist Bank
+27112869663 /+27 731791718
Mr. Phillimon Mnisi
University of Witwatersrand
Miss Doris Kagonza
+256 788 921466