A highly motivated person with a wide range of skills, knowledge gained through academic study and work. Works effectively with others and highly capable of working on own initiative and thrives on providing solid backup to key positions and projects.
Bachelors Degree in Microfinance at Kyambogo University
Second class upper
Accessor at USAID RTI
Attending meetings, conferences and award events Continual professional development (CPD) Dealing with appeals, complaints & disputes Maintaining safe and accurate records Giving constructive and supportive feedback Coaching learners through difficult periods
- • Proficient in writing and handling business correspondences
- Competent at filing and updating records
- • IT skills including word, excel, PowerPoint and internet application.
- • Organizational skills with regard to neatness of the office and desk work
- • Proven written and verbal communication skills in English.
- • Excellent customer service orientation.
- Flexible in working hours.
- • Demonstrated ability to remain self-motivated at all times.
National Union of Coffee Agribusinesses and Farm Enterprises Limited
Knowledge Management and Communications Officer