I am a well-rounded Administrative Professional who has gained experience in public as well as private organizations. I possess core competences in Managing Administrative tasks, People Management, Organizational, Records, and Office Management Skills in Industry and manufacturing sectors.
I hold a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Social Sciences from Makerere University
I am proactive; results oriented and have an enviable passion for detail, with excellent interpersonal skills. I stand out as a strategic communicator, with good customer service experience and leadership skills gained from various administrative positions held.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Social Sciences at Makerere University
Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education at Manchester s.s.s
Uganda certificate of Education at Alliance Victory s.s
Facilities & Assistant Administrator at Rukands Contractors Uganda Limited
▪ Help in the recruitment process of the organization like manpower planning, recruitment, selection, and training. ▪ To handle the mediation processes within the company. ▪ To handle the welfare of the employees and to make sure that all the required aspects such as medical, libraries are update. ▪ Handling the economic, social and psychological needs and aspirations of the employees. ▪ Handling staff phone bills, filing and organizing documents and ensuring that costs are allocated appropriately. Established good working relations with both internal and external clients hence increased output and high performance. Help in handling grievances, settling disputes ,handling disciplinary cases and collective bargaining Make sure that employees of the company are routinely oriented and re-oriented into the company’s norm.
Research Assistant at Makerere University
Final project execution, field briefs and supervising the process until the final deliverables. I.e. draft reports. Quality control, review and ensure that high quality standards of work are maintained on all project documents, project plans, field execution and draft study materials. Development, ensuring that the client is regularly updated on the progress of the project. Research design, providing input into the design of the relevant design instruments (questionnaires, discussion guides, interview briefs and sampling plans). Report writing; write accurate and insightful reports, keeping proposal requirements and objectives of the study in mind. Presentations, ensure that the presentation review meetings are set up with the senior research managers Team and people management, responsible for coaching/ on job training for junior team members.
Field Supervisor at Tilda Uganda Limited
To make sure that Daily Field operation are planned in time. To ensure quality work is done. Ensured that Field activities run smoothly without interruption. Sign daily work slips. Keep field records for future reference
2009- Nov 2010.
Office Administrator at Cano Agencies limited
▪ Computer Data entry for vendors and suppliers of stationeries. ▪ Ensuring invoice accuracy. ▪ Recording and filing all supplier invoices for future reference. ▪ Attending to different clients and issuing receipts and invoices to the clients. ▪ Prepare indent for local suppliers to quote the price for the item. ▪ Reconciling the suppliers’ statement with existing records and ensure data integrity. ▪ Ensuring all figures in the invoices are balanced with the receipt of material supplier. ▪ Balancing books of accounts.
- Administrative skill.
- Computer Skills (MS word, excel, power point).
- Report preparation and office administration.
- Professional Presentations.
- Driving skills ( Class B permit)
Hon. Ocan Patrick
Member of parliament
Mr. Ahimbisibwe Moses
Rukands Contractors Limited
Mr. Opio Moses