Customer Care Officer
I am currently looking for placement in any of the following area:- Customer Service Management,Receptions,Administration, Data/record management and sales .
I worked with MTN-Uganda as Customer Service Advisor for three years before joining Spear Motors Ltd as a Customer Care Officer that I served later for two years. Throughout these positions my key roles have not been limited to training the Retention Advisors on customer retention, receiving and initiating both internal and external calls, responding to emails, obtaining feedback from customers in order to improve on the service delivery.
On a personal notes, my key points that would make me an excellent candidates for this position are:-
• I have unquestionable hand-on experience in customer service & Customer support and training of other staff in customers handling that I unashamedly pride in. This would be a very big asset for the company once given due consideration.
• I have outstanding telephonic etiquette and adequate knowledge of calls termination on switch board.
• I possess in-depth knowledge of call center and customer management that I acquired during my three years tenure with MTN-Uganda as a Call Centre (122 Customer helpline) Agent.
• I also have excellent ability to handle all kinds of Customers while keeping the corporate image of the company. In addition, my general office administrative role experience obtained while working as Customer Care Officer with Spear Motors Ltd is an added value that will enable me fulfill the requirements of these roles.
• I am currently available and on stand-by for deployment as my current contract with Spear Motors Ltd expired last February 2017.
Please, I request you contact me to further discuss my credentials in more detail. I look forward to talking to the Human Resource Team to discuss how I can contribute my strengths at organisations seeking candidates in areas mentioned above.
Akwir Rebecca Patricia