I am a pro-active, highly qualified, and self-motivated professional with a history of cultivating and maintaining win/win relationships. I can communicate easily with both sales staff and clients/customers alike; motivating my sales team while influencing clients’ decision making processes with the overall aim of doing business with me.
My accomplishments include:
• A track record of consistent successful sales, sales management, marketing, sales training and operations with the Mercedes Benz brand
• Responsible for the Warranty Parts Department at the largest Parts distribution center in the New England Area with net sales of over half a million dollars($500,000) every month
• Managing all Parts Departmental projects i.e. transitioning from manual Parts stock receiving to Bar code scanning, scanned inventory taking and integration of Parts List inventory into the Mercedes Benz Master Parts Listing(Paragon)
• Leading the procurement team in the local purchase of shop supplies and fuel supplies
• Proven ability to deliver predictable and consistent results
• Contributing to a company’s growth through development and implementation of corporate strategies
• Crafting company business practices to align with the overall company strategy
Personally committed to continued growth and excellence, I have the drive, energy, vision, leadership, and implementation skills to make a positive difference to your company. I believe my experience in data entry, sales management, marketing and product training qualifies me for the position.